exA-Arcadia

Coin-operated games and arcades.
SuperPang
Master or universe
eBay: *_*
Initials: JOE

Re: exA-Arcadia

Post by SuperPang »

jase wrote: May 10th, 2024, 10:01 am 6. Daraku Tenshi - The Fallen Angels. This was announced, but I haven't heard anything for a while. A definitive finished version would be awesome.
It was confirmed at Evo Japan that this is still in the works. Appears to be widescreen now too.
SuperPang
Master or universe
eBay: *_*
Initials: JOE

Post by SuperPang »

Black Finger Jet is probably top of my list.

I'm also curious if @Shou can give any indication as to any further involvement with G-rev. I can only assume that any plans have been shelved for one reason or another. I was hoping for Border Down EX at least.
nem
Needs a custom rank

Post by nem »

A proper Under Defeat HD with tate would have been amazing.

jase wrote: May 10th, 2024, 10:01 am2. Killer Instinct exA with all the DLC and exA exclusives. This was mentioned by Sven, and honestly I think it's a great idea.

Microsoft title. Surely a pie in the sky wish.
sven666
eBay: sven-666
Initials: JNX

Post by sven666 »

Hire Yagawa and make him and trap15 make a proper sequel to Batrider, proboably my dreamtitle.

maybe its possible to aquire a dead IP from the past for an in house game? Zero divide 3? Bloody Roar EXA? pulstar/blazing star sequel? Arkanoid EXA?

rereleases of old arcade games dont do much for me unless its significantly updated to the point that it becomes a whole new game, I saw someone made a switch release of Rezon and if even garbage like that is getting done it must be easy money I guess.
jase

Post by jase »

SuperPang wrote: May 10th, 2024, 1:13 pm
jase wrote: May 10th, 2024, 10:01 am 6. Daraku Tenshi - The Fallen Angels. This was announced, but I haven't heard anything for a while. A definitive finished version would be awesome.
It was confirmed at Evo Japan that this is still in the works. Appears to be widescreen now too.
Ah I must have missed that, awesome news. 😀
jimmerd
eBay: jimma-d
Initials: jmd

Post by jimmerd »

A new entry in the Chaos Code series was at the top of my list.. now it's been confirmed as coming to exA!. Thank you.
  • Senjin Aleste
  • Cyvern. Has a cult following + games featuring dragons always sells well.
    Great 1000 Miles Rally. (when you get the license for the above ) :lol:
  • How about another platform game remastered with enhancements made, similar to Gimmick. (16:9,Redrawn,Modes,OST etc)
    it must have been a lot of work but it really is a stunning tribute to the game.
  • Vritra Hexa 2 - maybe with an optional 32:9 aspect mode
"Please contact the local attendant"
BrianRebooty
eBay: lanceb-94
Initials: BAD

Post by BrianRebooty »

Muchi Muchi Pork would be fantastic